Camping and Adventure on Enggano Island
Whether it is bird watching, surfing, photography or adventure on Enggano Island then these packages will suit you for any of them. There are no hotels or lodges on Enggano and at best you will be able to do a home stay. But to really truly see and experience Enggano and all it has to offer is to do it by hiring a boat and camping at the beautiful locations all around the island.
Explore the enigmatic Enggano Island and the surrounding islands of Pulau Dua and Pulau Marbau and the northern beaches with an adventurous trip of Enggano Island over 6 nights and 5 days. Contact us to book your trip.
- Transport via ferry too and from Enggano Island. Ticket includes sleeping quarters. Ferry ride is approximately 10-12 hours
- Accomodation (home stay style cottage) on Pulau Dua, tent or outdoor hammock if you prefer
- Camping Gear
- All meals provided and cooked by a trained chef
- An english speaking guide from Enggano Island
- Boat driver with knowledge of the area
- Adventure activities include exploring and snorkelling Pulau Dua dan Pulau Marbau, visiting the blue lagoon. Camping on the beautiful northern beaches of Enggano Island and a cultural visit in the villages of Enggano Island.
- Snorkelling gear, life jacket, all meals and drinks, boat transportation and ferry tickets
3-5 people 6 Nights and 5 Days – rp 10,000,000 ($700 USD)
- Per person rp1,900,000 – 3,300,000 – Contact us to book your trip
2 people 6 Nights and 5 Days – rp 8,200,000 ($600 USD)
- Per person rp4,100,000 – Contact us to book your trip
1 person 6 Nights and 5 Days – rp 6,000,000 ($450 USD)
- Per person rp6,000,000 – Contact us to book your trip